Group Show (Day 1)
Group Show (Day 2)
March 16th, 1pm ET
April 6th, 1pm ET
April 7th, 1pm ET
Dutch Auction (rebate)
Dutch Auction (rebate)
0.1 ETH (first 30 mins)
0.2 ETH / min
0.4 ETH / min (10 ETH to 4 ETH) and 0.1 ETH / min (4 ETH to 2 ETH)
0.2 ETH (after 30 mins)
Patron Pass access
First 35 mins (10 ETH to 2 ETH)
First 30 mins
Opens 1pm ET
After 35 mins (if any left)
After 30 mins (if any left)
- Post Photographic Perspectives is a collection of 1500 works. Roope Rainisto is headlining Day 1 of the collection, launching REWORLD, his latest series (500 works). Rainisto switches roles to the curator for Day 2 and showcases 10 of the finest artists from this exciting new genre of photographic images, each launching collections of 100 artworks.
Patron Pass Auction
Thursday March 16th, 1pm Eastern Time
- A Fellowship 'Patron Pass' gives early access to the artwork auctions for each of the first 3 Fellowship Group Shows.
- The first Group Show is Post Photographic Perspectives (April) and a further 2 Group Shows will be announced later this year.
- 950 Patron Passes will be sold in a rebate Dutch Auction format where the price decreases over time.
- 50 Patron Passes will be reserved for Fellowship to distribute to artists, collectors, and community members.
- The starting price will be 5 ETH and it will drop by 0.2 ETH every minute.
- If the price reaches 0.2 ETH, it will remain there until the passes are sold out.
- It's a rebate Dutch Auction, so whatever price you buy at, you will only pay the lowest price.
- Rebates can be claimed at the end of the auction.
- The maximum number of Patron Passes that can be bought on a single wallet is 5.
- The design for the Patron Pass was created by Steve Pikelny. "The Fellowship Patron Pass art is an exercise in minimalist on chain generative art, in which each transfer of the token adds a new dot and each mint pass use adds a new square. As a result, each artwork is entirely unique and on-chain."
- Early access to Group Shows is only one of many benefits for Patron Pass holders. Read more about them here.
Artwork Auction Day 1
Thursday, April 6th, 1pm Eastern Time
- 500 artworks will be available from Roope Rainisto's new collection, REWORLD.
- The artwork will be sold in a rebate Dutch Auction format where the price decreases over time.
- The starting price will be 10 ETH, and it will drop by 0.4 ETH every minute between 10 ETH and 4 ETH and then 0.1 ETH every minute between 4 ETH and 2 ETH.
- The first 35 minutes of the auction (10 ETH to 2 ETH) is reserved for Patron Pass holders only (two works per pass).
- If the price reaches 2 ETH, it will remain there until the artwork is sold out.
- After the first 35 minutes, the public is also allowed to bid in the auction (five works per wallet).
- It's a rebate Dutch Auction, so whatever price you buy at, you will only pay the lowest price. Rebates can be claimed at the end of the auction.
- It's a blind Dutch Auction, so winning bidders will be randomly allocated an image from the collection.
Artwork Sale Day 2
Thursday April 7th, 1pm Eastern Time
- 1,000 artworks will be available from the following 10 artists, each with a collection of 100 images:
- - AI.S.A.M
- - Andrés Hernández
- - Antti Karppinen
- - Charlie Engman
- - Jess Mac
- - Julie Wieland
- - Katie Morris
- - Simon Raion
- - Ben Millar Cole
- - Pierre Zandrowicz
- For the first 30 minutes, the artworks will be sold at a fixed price of 0.1 ETH to Patron Pass holders (max. 1 per Patron Pass).
- After the first 30 minutes, any remaining artworks will be available to the public at a fixed price of 0.2 ETH.
- The Group Show will see various IRL iterations, included but not limited to an exhibition in May in a gallery to be disclosed (Los Angeles), as well as in the most renowned Photo Fair in the world, Paris Photo.
- We are also considering making available a small number of edition prints available to purchase for non-NFT holders. More details will be released later.